Visitors are welcome to come and see what we generally do during our regular woodcarving meeting sessions. If what you see appeals and you would like to have a go at woodcarving, or improve your current carving skills, please feel free to let the convenor of the meeting location know.
For a nominal annual fee you will be able to apply for membership, attend the carving sessions and enjoy the following benefits.
What do I get for my membership?
- Mix with like-minded people who all enjoy woodcarving
- Carve at any of our four locations spread over the greater Sydney Metropolitan region
- Carve on a regular basis with other carvers of varying skill levels
- Receive guidance and support from more experienced members
- Have access to machinery, such as Bandsaws and Scrollsaws
- Have access to carving gouges and chisels, prior to buying you own
- Receive Insurance cover
- The opportunity to exhibit your work
- Occasional bus trips & workshops are organised
- Occasional guest speakers
- Get discounts at some suppliers
How much does membership cost?
Membership is still only $40 per year, July to June, or $120 for a three year membership.
What if I join mid-year?
You pay only:
- Joining from July to September: $40 to June
- Joining from October to December: $30 to June
- Joining from January to March: $20 to June
- Joining from April to June: $10 to June
Why not join now?