- All regular Sydney Woodcarving Group meetings and workshops in the Sydney and Illawarra areas are subject to 1.5m distancing and the 2sqm rule, thus total number of attendees has been reduced.
- Attendance at regular Sydney Woodcarving Group meetings are subject to pre-registration. Please contact the Convenor if you wish to attend, or visit, the meeting.
- All Sydney Woodcarving Group Committee meetings have been suspended temporarily with all Committee matters to be communicated by email and telephone.
- The above measures will remain in force until the end of March, with the Committee re-evaluating matters end-February.
The Sydney Woodcarving Group meets at various locations around the Greater Sydney area. Members are welcome to visit and carve at any or all of the below meeting locations and sessions.
Chester Hill Meetings:
at the Guides Hall, 157 Waldron Road, Chester Hill
- 2nd Saturday of each month from 9.30am – approx 2.30pm
at the Epping Creative Centre, Dence Park (off Stanley Road), Epping
- 2nd Wednesday of each month from 6.30pm – approx 9.30pm
- 4th Wednesday of each month from 6.30pm – approx 9.30pm
- We regret that the Saturday meeting have been temporarily suspended.
at the Workshop, Turriell Bay Road, Lilli Pilli
- 1st Saturday of each month from 9.30am – approx 2.30pm
- 3rd Wednesday of the month from 6.30pm – 9.30pm
at the Artsmart Craft Centre, Wilga Close, Albion Park Rail
- 1st Monday of each month from 9.30am – approx 2.30pm
- 3rd Saturday of each month from from 9.30am-2.30pm
- Every Friday of each month from 9.30am – 1.30pm